Monday, February 7, 2011

DREAMING OF MY SUNNY PLACE

Last night I dreamt I was canoeing. I was on an ATIS day trip. Sort of... A big group of familiar faces from summers past, an unspecific river, but full of the river rocks and colors I know so well. There was a bit of racing involved and a moment of being beached, some picnicking, and something else dreamy and mysterious that I can't quite recall now. (I should have written something down when I awoke this morning, maybe then I would have a more exciting memory of this dream...) At any rate, the weather was warm, I was having a good time, and I was in a canoe. The inspiration for this post:

Wow. I hadn't looked at this picture in months: there are those river rocks. Hi sunny river, apparently I dream of you. This canoe is not for traveling (unless you are a lilliput), but it is for picnicking. It's a serving bowl - cru d'etat? Chips and salsa? There are even paddles for spoons. (Remind me to tell you about the ATIS canoe trip when we forgot the paddles!) This canoe is eco-friendly, made in Mexico of 100% recycled materials.

Warm sunny rivers may be still be a ways off, but in the mean time let's all host a party in honor of them.
Sweet dreams.

Call 518.576.4561 or email thebirchstore@gmail.com for dimensions, pricing and shipping info.


No comments:

Post a Comment