Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feeling French? Bien sûr!

Bensimon Lacet Coquille
NAVIRE COQUILLE CERISE SAFRAN

Sometimes I like to "look French". I'm sure my notions are hackneyed and no Parisian would ever mistake me as one of their own; nevertheless long-sleeved striped shirts claim an entire drawer to themselves in my dresser, and if you catch me in matte red lipstick, you can bet I am having one of "those days". It's not any single go-to outfit that makes me feel I've accomplished my goal, but a certain laid-back chic that arrives from combining clean lines with a pop of color and perhaps the perfect je ne sais quois accessory. Bensimon's perfectly French, canvas shoes go a long way in this pursuit. They're a simple casual sneaker (or slip-on), sans ridiculous branding, that ooze laissez-faire in fun pops of color or the perfect faded neutrals. Keeping it super relaxed with the laid-back price-tag of$55 a pair, you don't have to limit yourself to just one color. Check out how cool international street-style bloggers are wearing theirs here and here.



LICHEN ULTRA-VIOLET CHARBON


No comments:

Post a Comment