Monday, January 10, 2011

Boy-Faced-Deer Cruet. Yep, really.

$32
Isn't this weird and special and must-have-y? Don't you wonder what this little boy did to get turned into a boy-faced deer? Isn't it a dear? Don't you want to put soy sauce in it? Or maybe homemade salad dressing? Do you want to know my go-to salad dressing recipe? It's sort of perfect. Passed down from my Dad's side. I eat it daily. I am willing to share it with you. It's easy. Ready?

Crush a clove of garlic with the back of a fork.
Add salt and pepper and **mustard powder** (this is key, not just a dijon situation)
Mush it all around into a paste.
Add your most delicious olive oil and fresh squeezed lemon.
Whisk about until emulsified.
Adjust ingredients to taste.





2 comments:

  1. IT IS THE BEST SALAD DRESSING OUT THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salad dressing is delicious! And now I know how to make it...and...what to put it in!

    ReplyDelete