Thursday, December 2, 2010

For the Fellas

Gentlemen, bros, dudes, guys, chaps, fellas, boys: listen up. This is how you should smell. Period. I almost don't want to write any more, but, I know y'all need a dash of convincing. It's called an "after shave". DO NOT let this frighten you. It is not Drakkar Noir. It is not a liquid. It is not cologne. It is a balm, a salve, a lotion. An amazing Shea butter based balm that will soothe your face after you shave. It will soothe your face any time, it can be used as a daily moisturizer. It is French. That is a good thing. It's scent is perfect. Literally perfect. So deliciously fresh in the perfect subtle way. I am not kidding with you people. You know in the movies when a girl leans in just a little closer to smell a dude? This actually happens. Every time. I don't know how to drive this home any harder. Don't believe me? Ask every guy I've ever dated, and my husband, and the man who married us, They will all tell you they love the way it feels and that I love the way it smells.

Pre de Provence After Shave Balm is available at The Birch Store for $15 (and Shave Cream for $16).


*** Blog launch promotion still good through December 5th,
15% off an entire purchase ***
(Sale items excluded. One use per customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment