Monday, December 13, 2010

The Fourth Day of Chrismukah means 20% off The Earrings that go with Everything

It's Monday! Ack! Ah, but the Chrismukah sale continues, for six more days! Remember every day we'll be offering a new item at 20% off, and every sale item you purchase automatically enters your name in the Holiday Lottery. On December 21st we will draw three lucky names to receive $50, $100 or $150 gift certificates to The Birch Store. Good times, people, good times!

It's a simple fact of life: a good pair of hoop earrings can get you through a whole lot of outfits. These hoops are better than good. At 1.25" they are the perfect size – a versatile visible statement that doesn't door-knocker your onlookers over the head. The hammered metal is what I love the most about them – it somehow let's people know you are interesting. (Notice the enormo picture I've used – I don't want to cheat you out of the details!) Additionally, being a gold girl I can appreciate the 24K gold plated sterling silver – the look I want, at a price I can stuff my own stocking with. You silver girls are even luckier. 
24K Gold-Plated Sterling Silver Hammered Hoops: $50 $40
Sterling Silver Hammered Hoops: $39 $31.20

No comments:

Post a Comment